​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Buckville may never be the same

David and sam ya'll come help us judge at the Kountry Korner anytime, you want get bashed or accused of cheating down here. David has judged many hunts here and is as fine as you will come by....TYE

I WILL TELL YOU WHAT IF YALL PLACE 2 DOGS I WILL NEVER POST ON HRE AGAIN BUTTTTTTTTTT IF YOU DONT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Some people need to remember this. Larry the Cable guys 23rd Saying
23. Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
Happens alot on here.

Friday i was over by Rickey Bates house on a pack of dogs then i ended up on the hack road the rest of the day i only scored 2 dogs more than once Friday and 3 dogs more than once Saturday i never even went to the knob either day.But in an outside hunt it is very hard to cover all areas but we do the best we can but i will assure you of one thing it was done fair to the best of our abilities if the pay wasn't so good i would quit doing it i got a couple of free hamburgers and a fish dinner but i enjoy doing it but people are gonna b**** that is just the way it is. S.R.

Just so you know You are right judging is tough and know one has said they felt like Sam was cheating just that there seemed to be an advantage to the ones that where on the radio alot. Maybe not I am just going by hear say anyway. In the years past when I was there I would say you did and outstanding Job. Up here at Scott County we got hunters away from judges radios. Different unknown channels or at least we tried but it don't work to good. Keep up the good work and again nobody said anything about you that I have read.

8. The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese in the trap.

Sam I thought you were Bruce Dunlap.

you know it is funny just last year Mr. Ten Mile Kennel won 1st place and never once had any problems with how the hunt was judged. If anyone believes a hunter can call a judge on the radio and get additional points then they are as silly. They are just looking for something to complain about. I have the solution if you don't like the way the judges are doing things leave your dogs home and YOU JUDGE. Judges are hard to find and if you cannot commend their hard work KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT.

I have judged before and I had a friend of mine get really mad when he found out I only had him for one crossing and he has not called me since. And yes if I am running my dogs and using my system to get you on my dogs then I have a better chance than if you are just finding the ones you hear. Do you run dogs? Do you pull your system out to find your deer races that get out of hearing? If yes point proven if no why not I seen alot of deer that way. But Mr. Curious if you think I should just stay home then I will just do that won't cost me near as much. But if every hunter quit everytime they got upset then we would just not have any hunters. Right

I agree 100% with you and i believe everyone tries to keep up with their hounds. I see know advantage in using radios to tell judges that there are dogs running in other areas. I do not want any one to stay home . I only stated that Judges are to hard to find for Hunters to moan and complain about all the work they do.

I guess its wrong to help the judges find a race but its ok to answer your dog as lost when its laying in the scratch pen and then go get it halfway through the day and send it to a race. Once would be ok i guess but it seems like ten mile does it at ever hunt.

If he got mad over that he was not a friend to begin with when i am judging i have no friends i look for 1 thing the # on the hound i dont care who owns it there are people i may dislike but the dog cant help that so if it is doing a good job it will get scored that is the bottom line. S.R.

Mr Got Blistered I dont recall anybody stating who the fire department was going to be called too if you dont think that we had some good running and that there was some good hounds there and I dont know if you were there but if you wasnt come get you some and those that keep talking about cheating that is B.S. yall need to just get over not getting your name called and not getting a trophy it will be alright its not the end of the world if you want a trophy that bad I will give you one Hell Ill even have your name engraved on it if you want me to lets see I thank you spell it like this "LOSER"

sam robertson i thank you and the other judges do as j good job as yall can i think out side hunt are hard judge i appreciate yalls hards work ssssssssssssssss juo

If your not sure your gettin your $5 entry fee moneys worth for 2 days running and you think someone has screwed u out of a trophy. Don't blame Mr. Robertson and the good people that work so hard to have a good thing. Just load ur fast dog and go to one of these $100 or $150 entry 3-hr hunts where it takes 1700to2500 pts. to win, I promise u will know the whole story when u leave 1 of them. Just a suggestion

I don't believe you can find any hunts more honest than the ones we have at the lake or any hunt at Grapevine or Prescott for that matter
Derek Dupre

Hey guys, there was no ONE said our JUDGES cheated, go back an read. Ya are confused, three said they didn't like HUNTERS on the radio calling for Judges, to come to a race. That is the issue we will address, at the next hunt, by the board or the hunters. I know this if we let hunters call judges on the radio, we need to tell the rest so they can call them to. I don't do it so people, want be on here just like now saying it about me. You can call other judges if your not on a race, or get out of the truck and listen, my way of thinking. I don't care but we need to make it clear, I here this at every hunt, same issue. I'm judging tomorrow, at the beagle hunt, I'm sure, it will be said there.

FELLOW HUNTERS I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO ONE OF THERE OUTSIDE HUNTS YALL HAVE.THESE GUYS TRY HARDER,THAN ANY BODY I KNOW TO HAVE WHAT I THANK IS FAIR AND HONEST HUNTS.YALL HAVE WHAT ALL OF US WOULD LOVE TO HAVE,WHICH IS STILL A PLACE TO HUNT ON THE OUTSIDE.THE WAY WE HANDLED THIS YEARS AGO WAS,THE JUDGES THAT HAD RADIOS WERE ON A ANOTHER CHANNEL AND HUNTERS WERE NOT ALLOWED TO TALK ON THAT CHANNEL. HOPE YALL WORK THIS SMALL PROBLEM OUT.JUST REMEMBER YALL HAVE WHAT VERY FEW HAVE SO TAKE CARE OF IT.HAPPY HUNTING TO ALL.

GOOD GRIEF YOU BOYS CRY ABOUT MORE BULL CRAP THAN MY 5YR OLD IF YOU WOULD RUN YOUR HOUNDS AS MUCH AS YOU CRY YALL WOULD PLACE MORE DOGS

Sam and Davidand the rest of the judges, you guys do a great job. Sam, Gabby told me to tell you though you did interupt her softball practice with her Brother down in the Miller Fields.

Mr.LA.Hunter you are right we have a paradise to have a field trial not many places like ours left. And everybody should enjoy it because one day we may not be able to have an outside field trial so if i fueled the fire i apoligize but all i want to do is go and have a good time doing what we love to do. S.R.

Explosion Kennel you r a mouthy raskle, scratch u for babble........ U barkin out of place an don't know where the race is. now STIR YOUR POT IF YOU want in.

LORDY LORDY I AM OUT I WAS JUST SPEAKING THE FACTS

Explosion you are right some people want to find everything negative and whine about it instead of being positive and enjoying the sport we all love. S.R.

I think we have beat this post to death and time to move on to a new post. We have a Good Area to Hunt and we have dedicated Judges with many giving up a days pay or a days vacation to judge. We all owe them a big Thanks. I call judges about races on the radio and will continue to do so because I see there is no harm in getting judges on dogs that have left the cast area. I also ask other Board members and the cannot remember a rule about hunters calling judges about races and it is not in Lake Ouachita Minutes. I will continue to call when I find a pack of dogs that have left the cast area and no judges are there do they not deserve to be judged. If it only takes 3 people to complain to get a rule invoked then let me be the first to complain about all this B.S. on the Computer.

This is stupid. This may be why Young Hunters are not coming to our hunts or getting in the walker dog business. Everybody is a CRYBABY when they don't win. I called for judges and it didn't help me because I never saw one of my dogs. I don't go to field trails to sat around and b.s., I go to watch good dogs run. If I pull up on a GREAT race I'm calling for judges. Everyone complains the judges gather up on one pack, so we should help them find another race. When I go to field trail I go to win and to beat the best and I'm not going to socialize during the hunt. I want to see dogs that are running hard scored BOTTOMLINE. If it wasn't for my little Sister and my Dad I would never go to another Field Trail.

Ryan when your on top of your game people will always come up with acussations rumors and lies I guess its just human nature for jealousy to get the best of people and the first thing they do is try and tear you down they cant realize that their hounds may not be as good as they thought they were so Ryan just tell them to go hell and kick their asses worse next time but dont let the jealous sap suckers stop you from feild trailing or having fun so all you non-believers and people that are hollering about this cheating crap can kiss mine ryans and all the judges that came to help judge at Garland County white ass!!!!!!!!!!!

Fred or Bryan could you delete this whole post it has gotten out of hand thanks Sam Robertson.

Rowton, U must b bipolar, 1 min. ur askn everyone to get along, 1 min. ur wantin to whoop somebodys azz, 1min. ur just goin to support the hunt and have fun,the next min. ur bringn tha wrath, 1 min. ur recalln past hunts w/ family, the next min. ur wantn everybody to kiss ur azz, make up your mind u mad or not. Just worried about your mental well being thats all.

No I am not bipolar and Sam is right this post needs to be deleted

David give me a call when you get a chance. S.R.

i agree with ryan here..i like to go see the hounds run and try and pick me one out that i like and try to buy it...like last spring when the dog skinny one the derby i had no clue he would even place i just loved the way he could run a deer..i saw him on the front 6 different crossings and no judge in sight..i bought him before the hunt was over..and yes Sam yall do a great job at these hutns..

Sam if its about the gyp I am going to run by there Monday morning since I will be working in that area

U wouldn't need this post deleted if u would watch ur mouth to begin with. rowton- grow up and deal with it.

Booker I wouldnt have to watch my mouth if it wasnt for smart mouth jerks like you