​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Converse, La puppy hunt, Aug 3rd

47 on the books. If you not coming please give Marty a call as he is planning on cooking.

This is sure the best paying puppy hunt of the year so bring them hound puppies!!

Melder. You better put a tie down on your gyp.

Is it possible for her to spit the bit and run off and leave the pack. I made need help with the tie down?

Great hunt just a couple numbers left

I hope to see Walt Walt n Jared Horton n Rob Chamberlin n Jeff Ingram n Ricky Davis n Pritchard's n ur group n all u other good hounds men at this good paying hunt! Happy coyote trails.

I will be very happy when Saturday gets here because I am tired of you putting this "Happy Hunter" stuff on here Randy. All it is, is you think you got it won. Bring the deer hound puppies and get you axx out run then you will be quiet. Yours Truly, Live Action!

Better watch out Broadway ole Melder is hard to handle with them deer dogs! Hope you are doing well after your surgery. Not gonna make this one, good luck to you & Melder at the hunt!

Hell u say that happen last weekend!I wish that was true maybe even second to but! All I can say is it might happen and has happen and will happen again. I was just promoting a good hunt like yours. Yours truly Deer Hound Nation!

Just getting fired up for you D-D Randy Melder. I AM READY FOR SOME "LIVE ACTION". Let's get it on. Thanks Jared i am doing good just sore.

C'mon man! Don't bring me into this mess Randy! I fly incognito! Never know where I might pop up.

Live action less than 24hrs. Get ready Broadway hope they got u fixed up so I can harass u in the morning!

Btt