​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Hounds
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
July Hounds for sale

Gentlemen: I am selling ALL my southern bred hounds, been keeping the breed pure since I was in high school now maybe someone will be interested in continueing. I am now 68 and can't manage the breeding program due to circumstances beyond my control. I have 19 or 20 from 2 months to 4 years plus one older stud dog and two older brood Gyps they are around 5. Nine are under 9 months old. Ten running dogs are under two and a half so their best days are still ahead. I am firm at 4000,00 for all of them, I am not keeping any for myself. I am located in NW Fl 45 miles west of Tallahassee near I-10. My cell phone is 850-445-2425 serious buyers only not interested in splitting them up you can do that as you wish. Come hear them run I have a 160 acre pen with my home in the pen. James H McCroan

Re: July Hounds for sale

Hello James, sad to hear your having to give up hunting but I commend you for keeping this old breeding that we grew up knowing. Mr. Hough, Mr. Jack and of course my Daddy, Marvin Stillwell led us as young boy's down the right road back then and I wish I had done what you have. We've got different blood hounds up here in Alabama but not yet found what we are looking for.
Hope everything is OK with you and if I can help you in anyway let me know.
Take care, Drayton Stillwell

Re: July Hounds for sale

Sorry my friends just couldn't let them go I will have pups and others for sale occasionaly, at present I have two littermates (males) for sale, kept to many out of the litter, If you like the old southern Julys please give me a call 850-445-2425.