​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Hounds
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Spires William x Maggie liquor gyp

Small framed black and tan with white points. Nice tenor voice. She is a classy hound and moves real good. She is tough, game, and pretty good speed. Born 3-5-11. $250 850-274-0474 horn reg.

Re: Spires William x Maggie liquor gyp

Mr John, i may interested in the little gyp but not at that price.Ill giv u what u payed for her.

I don't think what I paid for her or what I have done with her is any of your business. I don't think you even know what you are talking about. But I'll tell you what, my number is at the top of the page and I will be glad to clear it up for ya.

All i did was make u an offer, i didnt accuse u of a **** thing. sounds to me u must b quilty of something.

Since I don't know you at all, and you think you know what I am up to. Why don't you share with all of us what I am guilty of. If its selling a dog that was given to me, in order to pay for a stud fee to breed to a ***** that is half owned by the man that gave me the gyp I am selling. GUILTY!

Now since you decided not to call me and talk about it, and I put my reasons for selling the hound out there for the world to see. Why don't you tell us why it was any of your business trying to put me on the spot.

I havent accused u or insuated that u were quilty of or up to nothing. I made u an offer on a gyp thats alredy over 2 years old and of all the times iv seen ur name on here its never been on the results page.So shes not proven, i dont kno u anymore than u kno me so im not comfortable giving u 250 on ur word. Im offering site unseen. I hav male dog id like to cross her on.So if ur done jumping to conclusions my offr stands take it or leave it. Seems to me uv put urself on the spot.

you said word for word that you would give me what I paid for the dog. What makes you think I didn't give $250 for the dog. I have only ever puppy hunted and I am new in field trialing. sure I have never won a hunt. But I know what I need for the dog, I know how shes bred, I know That you wouldn't breed to just any ole' dog, And I will show her in the woods. Now if you would like we can put this behind us and go hunting and you can look at the dog and make me an offer.

I was just wheeln and dealn mr Waugh.I meant u no disreslect but i am interested n the gyp. Id lov to b able to com watch her run but with my busy schedule i hardly hav time to run what iv got.Iv got a coupl of males off William that r young and i like them.Id give u $100 site unseen and maybe send u a pup when i breed her.

Looks like I may not be selling her now. I just spoke with haskell spires, looks like william is not doing good and may not make it through the week. I will let you know if there is any change. If he don't make it then I will hold on to her.