​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Hounds
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SELLING OUT!!! STUD DOGS,BROOD GYP,AND PUPPIES FOR SALE!!

1. August 2nd pups off Desoto's lil bit an Wood's Luke, 3 gyps an 1 male..200.00 a piece for gyps an 150.00 for the male..
2. august 12th pups off DeLozier's Blade an Willis' Honey, 2 saddleback btw gyps.. 100.00 a piece..
3. Good brood gyp (Desoto's lil bit)off Butler's Sampson & Efird's Lil Bit..She is 7 years old..Great mama dog, just weaned 9 pups..500.00
4.Stud Dog: DeLozier's Blade (B.H. Thumper & Cotton's Yellow Eyes)..Blade is a 28 inch Black an Tan hound with white points..We've only trained 2 litters(1gyp pup off his 1st litter an 3 gyps off 2nd litter) off him so far but from what I've seen so far is he's throwing very fast track running hounds with a lot of smartness,an good bottom..He is 6 years old now..1500.00 or best offer...
5. Stud Dog: Wood's Luke( Butler's Big Thunder & Butler's Scat) just made 9 years old... He's produced a lot of winners in the 1 day class hunts..But most of his pups that I've trained,conditioned, or just watched could definitely go 3 days if conditioned for it.. My opinion on the majority of his pups that I've handled are extremely smart,good speed, an too much bottom end for the style of hunting I like to do.. Luke is in great health an has a lot of life left if took care of..He's in this years September issue of the horn magazine at stud...1500.00 or best offer..
6. I will also have 2 pups in bout 3 weeks ready to go off DeLozier's Blade & Willis' Diamond(Wood's Luke & Desoto's Lil Bit)..This will be the same cross as the Loretta gyp that Mr. Sonny Williams owns now..150.00 each
7. I will have 3 pups ready to go in bout 3 weeks off Blade & Blount's Fefe(Strong Liquor Slick & James' Lacy).. 150.00 each
8. I'll have also 2 or 3 pups in bout 3 weeks ready to go off Wood's Luke & Turdhill Twister(Butler's Big Thunder & Holland's Fury)150.00 each
9. Young gyp that just made a year old july 2nd off Wood's Luke an S & W Fancy for sale also.. She is grey an white in color an is half walker/half july..She hasn't been hunted since she was a pup but had a lot of speed..I was gonna use her for a brood gyp..100.00

If interested call me.. 225 209 4007 also if interested in the 6,7,or 8 litters then you may wanna call an let me know ahead of time.. Thanks

Re: SELLING OUT!!! STUD DOGS,BROOD GYP,AND PUPPIES FOR SALE!!

All pups off #1 & # 2 are sold...#3, #4, #5, an #9 are sold

Re: SELLING OUT!!! STUD DOGS,BROOD GYP,AND PUPPIES FOR SALE!!

All pups off #6 & #7 are spoken for... still have some off #8 available..They'll be ready in bout 2 an half weeks..