​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Hounds
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Outside hounds for sale

Several dogs for sale couple males haven't had much exsperience sold them as pups and the guy didn't do much with them they will run sell cheap,3yr old gyp with good speed got machine gun mouth and fights 600. Young gyp yr n half old runs track with speed placed in top five in 2 out of 3 pup hunts goes back to hoehnors lotta loot 500. Another red and white male 2 n half yr old runs good has had 1 winter on him ran loose this summer out of wolfed sonny 600 and so is the other 2 that hasn't had much running call or text can send pics 618-231-5258 got 20 to hunt this winter and can't run them all so give me a call will make package deal will run inside or out whichever u prefer

Re: Outside hounds for sale

Would they work for deer dogs? must jump and run ?

Would be interested in buying all of them if you could garantee they will smoke a deer. Let me know.

I'm sure they would the older gyp is the only one that is been kinda broke off them but I'm sure she could b persuaded to run them again she use to and the one male loved them last winter never did get him broke and the other 3 just been in pen and ain't seen a deer but like most dogs I'm sure they will the first time out when they c one