​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Hounds
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dogs and Pups

Got to many to feed and wanna make time to start puppies. I've got 31 puppies from 3 month to 5 months I gotta start pretty soon!

1. Johnny Bishop x Liggins Sassy brood gyp. This gyp has won alot and I have a litter right now off her that look great. She is 6 and an excellent mother(raised 11 healthy puppies last litter)

2. BGHuff Meshach x Flatwoods Laverne gyp and dog. These 2 are nice hounds that can run something on the outside. They will be average speed with good mouths. They will be 2 on the 18th of March.

3. BGHuff Meshach x Merideth's Betty dog. This is the best hound I have and really hate to get rid of him, he has an outstanding mouth, can run plenty and is a great looking dog. BWT spotted. Will be 2 on the 12th of Feb.

I run these dogs deer season and I would not still have them or offer them for sale if they were culls.

Call if interested, I also have a few pups I might part with.
Michael Huff (501) 209-9780

Re: Dogs and Pups

#1 gyp spoken for. A lot of calls about the #3 dog, he is my best dog but I'm only keeping gyps to breed and pups. He is $400 and in my opinion that's a deal.

The #3 dog is spoken for. I really need to move this other dog and gyp, make someone a deal on them. They are tough hounds.

$150 apiece for the mates off of Meshach and Laverne. Both tan black backed hounds.