​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Hounds
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2 Young Outside hounds

Hound 1 female sally whelped 1/19/13 T-Rones Timex X Horsecreek Bobbi Sue really nice young gyp. I started her in the pen and have been running her on the outside with my old dogs this winter. She is an excellent track dog,very fast, with a fast chop mouth. She isnt finished out all the way yet but she has the makings of a fine gyp she is litter enrolled. Hound 2 Male Andre The Giant out of Bullards Hawk X Hallums Black Gal whelped 2/27/13. He is a big dog same with him started in the pen and been running with my old dogs all winter. He should have no trouble with a yote when he fills out. Hes a leagy dog with plenty of speed with a clear fine mouth. $500 for the female $450 for the male. These dogs are not junk I just got a new job and will not have time to run them. Call 618-895-4327 brandon bullard

Re: 2 Young Outside hounds

Need to move these hounds will take $400 for the male and $400 for the female. They are both running and staying with the old dogs been casting them into races all winter. They have not ran a deer for me but they are both young so im not going to say that they wouldnt and make me a liar, but they also have been on top of deer all winter and havent ran one yet.

new price

Need to move $350 for male $350 for female.

Re: new price

Female Sold Still have the Young Male

Re: new price

young male sold