​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Hounds
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wanted young July male

I want to buy a young July male that can run on front,dosent have to outrun everything just a few walkers sometimes,and will run nite all night.had short hr. need to run 8hrs good mouth.an dont mind using it right place I belive there is one out there that suit old man thanks Buddy 770/775/9140------cell678/544/5614 close to Ga.

Re: Wanted young July male

Buddy i cant belive nobodys got what you looking for.

I have 3 males to pick from kept 4 out of the litter come watch them run in my pen because when they leave they are yours. Won't sell to anyone till they watch them run they are that good I just have to many. These are Southern Julys with no outcrosses. Come see what I raise. I am 14 miles south of Marianna , Fla Cell ph is 850-445-2425 20 miles from the Ga. Line James

Hello Mr. Tallman,

I have been breeding July Fox Hounds for over 60 years, I win and place in every type hunt that I enter hounds in, either 3 hours or 3 days my hounds are always on top and other July Breeders go home crying!

I am willing to sale you one, two or three hounds now, at a fair price that will (and I guarantee) out run any July Hound in America!

If interested, show some concern and reply back to this ad.

Thank You Very Much Mr. Tallman and a good day.

Thanks to those who answered I didnt get any reply for a while so I made arangements to buy a hound out of north ga. Thanks Buddy

Where are you located

HA, HA, HA I would like to see your dogs must have wings on their feet, We have been breeding Julys same lines for over 100 years dogs come from Dr Woodberry and Hough then thru my Uncle Jack Branton and myself James H. McCroan all go back to the original Julys. Love to compare and talk about them.