​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Hounds
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
fine hounds for sale

i got 4 hounds for sale 3 males 1 gyp 1500 for all 4 these are not culls just need room for pups location Lucedale MS call text 6015089395

male 1 blk/wht liquor breed dog outta Cochran's Pete breed to a captain d's gyp whelped 8-8-12 good hound run his game placed in hunts turkey mouth good speed derby dog will get name called out!! $300

male 2 brindle/wht butler big thunder breed to ellie may dog his is litter mate to big creek cash never been breed good hound won an placed in hunts!!$400

male 3 tri color chads rocky breed to a lameys boxcar gyp fine lil male dog quick on his feet will pump wind out a yote placed in puppy hunts gonna make fine derby dog whelped 8-1-13 $300

female tri color chads rocky breed to a fine gyp goes back to josh very nice female hate to part with her or her half brother but need the room placed in puppy hunts quick runs hard whelped 6-1-13 $300

Re: fine hounds for sale

Im sorry I mean 1300 not 1500 these some good hounds need em gone

Male 2 and male 3 still available!!

Rocky male still available this lil dog can move fellas 300 firm for him my number is 6017701518 call or text come watch him run his game

Allen what you want for the 2 males