​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Hounds
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
for sale

5 male dogs for sale.
1. $300 grade dog around 3. Half walker half july. JR nitro x Robertsons moonshine.
2. $200 litter enrolled . Whelped 7/9/13 day's chance x bate's carter
3. $250 registered. Whelped 4/27/12 j3 motor x Flantlsnds fancy
4. $250 registered . Whelped 8/10/12 day's chance x 4k Gracie
5. $250 litter mate to hound # 4.

I've got to many dogs. These dogs are average to above average speed. Been on some catches this summer. Not 100% deer broke . But are not far from it. They get a good education if they roll on one.
If the dogs sale I have a 4x6 aluminum box for sale with lockable storage box. $350
Also a icom r 10 tracking box, anteana, and roof magnet antenna . With 8 collars (telemetry) .$375 Not getting out of the business, upgrading box and tracking system, downsizing on number of dogs.
I live in Arkansas but me the dogs , box , and system are in iowa. I'm working up here, and have been running in the corn daylighting with some other hunters. Got 8 puppies , 3 will be ready to start soon. Because of work I can't start my pups, and run my grown hounds. No tire kickers please. I work a average of 60/68 hours a week . If you're interested call or text me at (479)-970-9958.

Re: for sale

J3 motor x flatlands fancy is sold. All other's are still available

Grade hound is sold. Thanks for the calls

Still have the tracking system, the 2, litter mates, and the young dog for sale. I can send pics, call or text. ( 479) 970-9958

Tracking system is sold. Thanks for the calls