​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Hounds
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Gyp and pups for sale

I have a gyp 2-1/2 years old for sale out of Spires William x Go Jill Lovett. Small framed b&t with white points. Good track running gyp, Has a great clear mouth and knows how to use it. Not the fastest in the world but has 0 quit to her. William is out of Lofton's Godfather x Spires Nona. Go Jill is out of Melvin's Viper x Waldrip's Who Dat. $250

Also have 2 real nice looking pups off Hession's Woodrow x Hession's Payday whelped 7-31-14 haven't tried starting them yet but I've got high hopes for them. 1 male 1 female both bwt blanket back. High strung big healthy pups. Woodrow is off of Spires William x Jo Jo Lovett. Lovett is off of Melvin's Viper x Ridgeway's Wood Chip. He's a very competitive hound with a good clear mouth that he'll double up on. Payday is off Lakehills Jaybird x Rice's Bonnie II. Bonnie II is off Hemphill's Rocket x Hemphills Sassy. $200 a piece or $350 for the pair.

Comment, email or text if interested 6013258932

Re: Gyp and pups for sale

For those of you that have called and didn't get an answer I apologize. I'm offshore right now if you want to leave your number on here or text and I'll call you or text you back. The grown gyp is spoken for right now. Thanks

Re: Gyp and pups for sale

Pups are sold. Thanks