​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Hounds
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lakehills stride dogs for sale

I have 2 two year old Stride male dogs And a one year old male...all have placed in hunts and have been run inside and outside the pen.,.asking $300 each....601-394-9263

Re: Lakehills stride dogs for sale

Where are u located and what kind of speed do they have and are they three day dogs and is the one year old a good derby dog and are they more master type or national type dogs ... Thanks Roger

I live at Richton Miss....I have to many hounds right now...I just need to cut back...call me and we will discuss there abilities...all three are different...they have placed in puppy hunts.....

Whats the difference between a masters and national dog.Thought everyone wanted the fastest dog.The national rules seems to be more for speed than the masters now.So tell me whats the difference.

Thanks for all the interest in these hounds..enjoyed talking with everyone..but dogs are sold

Just thought I would let u know what I was asking .... The master dogs are more speed and drive dogs and grand total points and the national dog is to me and all around dog that will have good speed and the ability to score across the board ... So to me there is a difference in masters and national dogs ... To me masters type dogs you don't see much hunting and trailing and national dogs has to be able to hunt and trail and not so much speed .... Just my opinion u asked so I gave my opinion !!!!! So if u thought national was more speed and drive ... Go look at some of the hunt results ... Dog scored 2nd trailing and 9th hunting and did not place in the speed and drive and placed 10th hga !!!!! I am not saying that's bad ... Just depends on what u want ... That's why I asked !!!