​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Hounds
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Outside dogs for sale

3 Young gyps for sale. Will run deer and coyotes. Lost deer lease so we are trying to move some of our deer dogs. These gyps will jump and run their own game, have good mouths and easy to handle. $200 each or $500 for all three. Contact Michael DuBois 317153129 or Vic DuBois 3184079300

Re: Outside dogs for sale

Brad DuBois
3 Young gyps for sale. Will run deer and coyotes. Lost deer lease so we are trying to move some of our deer dogs. These gyps will jump and run their own game, have good mouths and easy to handle. $200 each or $500 for all three. Contact Michael DuBois 317153129 or Vic DuBois 3184079300 located in central louisiana

Re: Outside dogs for sale

We been holding out hope that we get in a lease or get ours back, but looks like it's not going to happen. We have several dogs we need to move. Most of these dogs have run deer and are very easy to handle. There are some year old dogs we want to let go because of loosing the lease. These are all well breed dogs with grandparents like Jeremiah, Boone's Rags, Pacman, Hales Ghost, And many more. All these dogs can run game by themselves with authority. They are priced at $300 and under. You can hear the dog run before you get it. Vic and Mikes number is on the post above. My number is 318-519-4813 please text me, I have no service in my house.