​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3
Author
Comment
FL State?

I haven't seen any post about the fl state this year?? What are the dates and contact info for numbers and a campsite? Thanks

Re: FL State?

Why u ain't going

Last week in feb I think 26 through March 1st.
Contact dale Middleton for #s 386-878-9694.

Yup ill b there. And thank you mark! See yall there

them Florida boys heard the SC crowd was coming to dominate..they didnt want to advertise it too much

you all should of come last year we had a good hunt. But this year it should be even better.

Mark and Kenny are going to be tough to beat in that pen

Btt

Good running today at the pen. I think the yotes won today my dogs have had it.

Btt!!

Fl hounds will make GA and SC wave the white towel.

Btt

are the malphur's boys coming back this year? they aint had much to say yet. whats the deal?

Better not count out the central fl crowd. Heard they have to tote the fire department to run, so they don't catch the woods on fire.

bet some of the pen regulars will have something to say about the results

Btt

Pat, is poor mouthing about how sorry there hounds are and Tony is running barrel horse's around FL and ga. Don't count Dale out or Westly.

Btt

Pat poor mouthed last year too and finished 3rd,,,I heard Dale was gonna be hard to handle and there's another FL fellow coming with only 1 to paint and he means business

I need a good barrel horse and Pat needs a good dog.Top Flite Kennels will be hard to handle.

Top who? I thought they were gonna be their last year too?

With the pens being shut down in Florida, I've not attended a Florida State since the last one that was held at Sandsifter's back in 2010. Before that, I can't remember ever missing one. The Florida State was always such a fun hunt, one I looked forward to every year. I'm so excited to be able to attend this year's event and look forward to catching up with old friends that I haven't seen in years and making new memories. See y'all in a month!!!

Sky

tony theres a few good horses and dogs in SC now, do we need to hitch the trailers and help u boys out in FL?

only kind dog tony needs is a yard dog

Its been pretty quiet! The hunts getting closer. Who's your picks?

btt

heard Carl and Doug are the ones to beat

guess every body's too busy runnin hounds to get on here an cut up, talk a lil junk about whos comin and bringin what to the FL state,

heard the is a guy comming from Fla that aint playing around

Have heard their is a new kennel to clap for... Marshmellow Performance
Hound Dogs from Lochloosa Fl. Been trying to do their homework we will have to grade them at the hunt.

See you boys soon.

Better look out cowgirls on a rampage she placed one dog in the cent fl three day and letting them do all the talkin

I'm excited to see these "talking dogs" that's everyone is ranting and raving about! Ought to be a show! Kinda like a circus

Don't worry cowgirl you got some good dogs. Saw them at t he central fl foxhunters 3day. These boys better hope team pepsi don't show up or all they will be doing is clapping on sat. That being said your dogs better have a top gear that will hold 15hr on the red line. It is a fast pen and should be wall to wall running all three day. Good luck and hope to be clappng for you on sat

I hope team Pepsi does show up like to see what those crosses do in a pen.They dominated on the outside for sure

Btt

Gotta love Name Hiders! They scared for even a girl to know who they are!

Good Luck Sky and Cowgirl and I too would like to see how those Pepsi hounds would do!!

Easy radar...just having a little fun. Don't get upset because someone is having a lil trash talking fun with your ol lady. Don't be jealous

Not jealous at all, although she is quite a Catch. and I like trash talkin fun too, but youre still scared to put your name!

and from what I hear you're the one thats whipped these days ole buddy!

Ha ha boys boys boys. Let's run dogs not your mouth because one thing that will come back to bite you in the ass is your hound

Doug Top Who is right, we don't have much but Charlie is going to make over there this year! I'm gonna need you to do me a favor and take it easy on our dogs and look after Charlie I hear he is gonna make up for the lack of hounds with some shine!!! Radar as for the Pepsi dogs I have it on pretty good authority that they are the real deal. Hope we get to see some of them our way soon.

Tim,
You can see from the results of the Ctrl Fl 3 day they must be pretty tough to handle!!

Wouldnt mind trying me one out myself! Lord knows I need a good dog!!

CowGirl, we are just having fun! But hard to know who your having fun with when they hide! Congrats on placing! Keep our lil Gyp in shape for the Blackwater!!!! and talk some of those locals into coming you know we gonna have a good time!!

Word on the street, Carolina and Ga. better bring a big case of butt sapp for there A--. Lot of power coming out of Fl. this year.

Maybe radar needs a good dog from cowgirl kennels as much he brags on her dogs

Actually smart ass match maker two of my hounds are Coleman's doc holiday

Easy with the language! Can't you take a joke? There's kids on here you know. But I do agree with match maker.

That's funny!! . I haven't bragged on her dogs at all! I congratulated her is all, I never Bragg on a dog of mine or that comes from me.

But hey you maybe on to something. Maybe I should give her all my dogs, she is placing dogs lately.
And you can come run with me anytime you want I ain't scared of getting out run. It Happens all the time!
You seem to have a problem with ladies having a little success in huntin. My opinion they make the scenery a lot better!
But keep name hidin its pretty amusing!

Cowgirl Don't stress it you and all those Pepsi hounds musta out run him!

I'm enjoying all the hard work that I have put into my hounds. Ready to hang out with non name hiders at Fl state lol

Well it looks like the same old people are mad because someone has placed a dog and they didn't. As for Top Flite Griffin I am sure he will be a no show again. I am not worried about a Pepsi because everyone I have ever had went flat if you don't use it pretty quick. I have run with Pat and Ridaught a little bit lately. I sure hope they used their Social Security checks to get some new dogs. Tony will probably doing a drywall job or at the donkey show! Cowgirl I don't know you but you sure do sound famous. I hope everyone that has posted on here shows up. It may be the Biggest turn out ever. I heard Howard took up fishing. I also heard he fished like his dogs run. Done in the first hour! I hope everyone comes. Me and Doug owned the dam to last years s&d winner and still have the 2nd place winner. This year we will be taking the top 3!

CARL AND DOUG WANT PLACE IN THE TOP 3 IF THERE WAS ONLY 3.TOP FLITE KENNELS WILL BE LOOKING FOR A PLANE OUT OF THERE AFTER THIS ONE.SKY WILL HAVE TO CHANGE IS LESSIONS FOR CLASS THE NEXT DAY.SONNY IS TO SCARED TO COME.DALE NEEDS TO LOOK AFTER FLOWERS.PATS HUNTING A NEW COACH FOR FL AND NOT HIS DOGS.WESTLY AND MR. HOWARD ARE TO OLD.BUTCH IS HUNTING SOME CROWN ROYAL TO GO WITH THAT PEPSI.PULLING FOR COWGIRL TO WIN.

1 2 3