Return to Website

WELCOME TO OUR FORUM!!!

Feel free to post a message... either about Jerry, f4, or me(if you have questions, I'd gladly answer!) Enjoy chitchatting!

WELCOME TO OUR FORUM!!!
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Logistics in Latvia
Logistics in Latvia, due to the country's geographical advantages as a gateway between the Scandinavia, Central Europe and Eastern Europe, has always been a priority area. Ensuring good logistics and transport infrastructure is vital for Latvia, as the country's road...
Views: 4   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 13, 2024 6:03pm
by Baltic Legal
Foreign relations of Latvia
Latvia is an active participant in the international arena - the country has a number of embassies, is a member of various international organizations and participates in the international affairs decision-making on various levels. The governmental organization respo...
Views: 4   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 12, 2024 11:21pm
by Baltic Legal
Opening your restaurant in Latvia
Commercial real estate and business premises Finding premises is the first step in setting up your restaurant business. In the last few years, construction has been increasing all over the country, so it shouldn’t be too difficult to find the right property. F...
Views: 6   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 11, 2024 9:18pm
by Baltic Legal
Conditions on investing in real estate - Immigration in Latvia for real estate investors
Conditions on investing in real estate: the total amount of transaction (involving one or several real estates) must be at least EUR 250 000 Latvia wide; with the official cadastral value at least EUR 80 000; state fee of 5% from the real estate value must be pa...
Views: 13   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 11, 2023 8:58pm
by Baltic Legal
Real estate in Latvia
Real estate in Latvia is immovable property that usually consists of a land plot (possibly including all natural resources, depending on the agreement) and any buildings connected with it. In the case of an appartment it can also refer to a specific part of a buildin...
Views: 11   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 11, 2023 8:55pm
by Marcus Bennet
Sprinkler market entry strategy
The sprinkler market entry strategy is simultaneous business expansion to a number of foreign markets. Its main characteristic is the simultaneous market entry in pursuit of benefits that an early entry provides. Thus, it is a high-risk, high-reward approach - a succ...
Views: 10   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 7, 2023 8:56pm
by Baltic Legal
Work in Estonia
Getting a job and working in Estonia is one of the reasons why one might want to acquire a residence permit in Europe (an example of this would be a residence permit in Latvia). Working in Estonia also allows you to enjoy all the benefits of residing in the EU, such...
Views: 16   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 7, 2023 8:55pm
by Baltic Legal
Residence permit in Latvia
On 1 July 2010, the amendments to the Immigration Law of the Republic of Latvia came into force expanding the possibilities to obtain a residence permit in Latvia for foreigners who want to stay and move freely within the Schengen area. The uniqueness of these ame...
Views: 12   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 5, 2023 7:57pm
by Baltic Legal
Escrow account in Latvia
Escrow account – is an arrangement made under contractual provisions between transacting parties, whereby an independent trusted third party (usually a bank) receives and disburses money or documents for the transacting parties, with the timing of such disburse...
Views: 21   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 5, 2023 7:53pm
by Baltic Legal
Devil May Cry 1 [PC] [chillaxtutoriales]
Devil May Cry 1 [PC] [chillaxtutoriales] > http://snipurl.com/2aep9vz Devil May Cry 1 [PC] [chillaxtutoriales], quanto mais grana melhor b92c5eb40e Jurassic Park : Operation Genesis Web of Spider-Man - Volum...
Views: 255   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 24, 2016 4:41am
by viviebald
Alpha Blondy-I Wish You Were Here Mp3
Alpha Blondy-I Wish You Were Here Mp3 > http://urlin.us/0fixc Alpha Blondy-I Wish You Were Here Mp3 97ffa81d91 wifi password cracker 2.4 free download for pc heaven to wudang ebook.rar marina anderson co...
Views: 643   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2014 11:12am
by bernavla
j
Joe
BitTorrent Multi-Search engine?
Anyone here use Torrents? I found this multi-search engine for Torrents. I thought you guys might be interested? Click Here: TorrentPond.com URL: http://www.torrentpond.com/
Views: 225   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 19, 2006 10:09am
by Joe
Really Funny Simpsons Parody!!!
I found this really funny Simpson's Parody. I thought you guys might enjoy it Click here: The Singhsons URL: http://www.ansme.com/reference/humor/singhsons.html
Views: 193   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 13, 2004 10:08pm
by The Simpsons
j
jerzai
READ THIS!!!!
HAVE YOU GUYS READ THIS? · Jerry and Vic won’t be around in Meteor Garden 3. Vanness and Ken will topbill the series, with love stories revolving around their characters. · Barbie Xu’s charater Shan Chai will suddenly have falling-out with Jerry’s Dao Min...
Views: 207   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 21, 2003 4:03pm
by ayi
Jerry ad Vic November concert
According to a friend of mine ther is already negotiations going on for this concert and Araneta coliseum is the chosen venue.Ticket prices are 8t,5t,3t,and 1t.Quite afordable though they dont hjave 500 tickets at least you are assured to have seats for this venue.Th...
Views: 236   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 23, 2003 9:44am
by charity
j
jerzai
ms.charity please read this!!!!
can i have a copy ng pictures ng F2 and ASOS noong concert nila? gusto ko lang sana magkaroon nyan para my remembrance ako, please tell me kung pwede, thanks!
Views: 397   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 23, 2003 9:37am
by charity
Jerzai...Sent the event pics in your email
Hi! Just sent the pictures you requested for your files bare with the hand na sumisingit na edit na un ni ayi dun sa newsheet.Hope you like it pagpasensyahan mo na at natagalan k?God Bless!!!
Views: 335   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 23, 2003 9:33am
by charity
a
Ayi
Cha, are u in?
imagine, inaantok na ko? hehe... kya if you're in, sayang d tayo makkapagchat, next time na lang... nyt-nyt! i juz sent my reply sa e-mail mo..
Views: 276   Replies: 5
Last Post: Sep 22, 2003 10:03pm
by charity
m
marj
JERRY CONFIRMED TO BE HERE OCT OR NOV
I have heard from my sis who's in Manila that Jerry will definitely be coming here late October or November for a Bench Fashion Show. This was confirmed by her friend who is working in the Marketing department of Bench. Hope our Jerry will be the finale of the show...
Views: 245   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 22, 2003 9:00pm
by mia
a
ailyn
Survey form on F4 china!!!
MCGRAW SURVEY FORM ON F4, China SURVEY : THE MOST POPULAR F4 ARTISTS HAVE INVADED ASIA. WE HAVE INTERVIEWED SEVERAL FOLLOWERS OF FLOWER FOUR IN THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES - TAIWAN - SINGAPORE - INDONESIA - JAPAN - HONGKONG - MALAYSIA - PHILIPPINES -...
Views: 278   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 22, 2003 8:56pm
by mia
m
mia
Compliments to Cha and Marj
Great pics Cha.....and Marj...how i wish they could have shown that....bitin kasi the ending specifically that episode in the DVD..That made me and my sister feel better...(sigh)
Views: 252   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 22, 2003 4:30pm
by charity
a
Ayi
Love Scar & Meteor Fever sa dos...
wala lang.. o di ba? antaray, at least ang jerry natin nasa dos pa rin... anyone knows what tv show in ch2 wud b altered by love scar? and the meteor fever presents fantasy forever naiinis ako! kc i used 2 watch endless love, cute kc ni andrew eh... tapos dun pa...
Views: 524   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 22, 2003 4:26pm
by charity
m
marj
for ms charity
Hi cha, read from the forums below that you have abcdef4 vcd's. Do you understand what they're saying? Kasi I have it too and I can't understand anything, wala pang english subtitles. In case, you have a script, please share na lang. For the meantime, enjoy na la...
Views: 435   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 22, 2003 4:14pm
by charity
m
marj
Jerry's Indo Brit Girlfriend not real
The picture of Jerry with the supposed to be Indo British is not real. The girl's face has been superimposed to the original picture which is Valen Hsu, Jerry's leading lady in the series "Come to my place". Maybe she's a fan who altered the picture via photo editi...
Views: 370   Replies: 12
Last Post: Sep 22, 2003 4:09pm
by charity
m
mia
ADDITIONAL THANK NOTE OF VANNESS RE: CONCERT LAST SEPT 13
HAPPINESS IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN A LOST WATCH September 12, 2003 at around past 10 am, ASOS, Dee and Barbie and their mother arrived the Philippines via China Airlines. As expected there were lots of people waiting for them including employees from the airport. Othe...
Views: 147   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 22, 2003 12:06pm
by mia
m
mia
My letter to ABS CBN called Program Conviction..pls bear..kind'a long...just sent it a while ago
TO: THE MANAGEMENT OF ABS-CBN and its Group of Companies THRU : Mr. Gabby Lopez Mr. Freddie Garcia FROM : Working Group of Loyal Televiewers Representative REGARDING: Program Convic...
Views: 146   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 20, 2003 11:32pm
by charity
moving pics of the event
Ayi... ang tagal mai-attatch ung moving pic ni vanness during the event while singing body will sing over mga 45 mins na d pa rn mai attatch. Attaching lang ng attatching pag d mo pa makuha 2day ill try and try para mas-share ko sayo.
Views: 168   Replies: 5
Last Post: Sep 20, 2003 3:09am
by Ayi
m
mia
VIC and JERRY'S Concert......Organizers should not make the same mistake twice...
There is an ongoing negotiation between VigSlim ( the organizer of THE EVENT concert ) and F4 camp ( specifically Jerry and Vic) for a concert this November. In dismay because of the bad experience last Sept.13, 2003 at ULTRA which i emailed ABS..i am a little adam...
Views: 150   Replies: 11
Last Post: Sep 20, 2003 2:44am
by charity
j
jan
AYI WHERE U? and to all read this
hi there ayi, please help us to contact abscbn to air other f4 indiovidual tv series, they shouldget it first,i know it will be a long process because of buying a foreign series is a serious matter...honestly,icouldn'timagine myself watching love storm in gma7(for t...
Views: 143   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 20, 2003 1:51am
by Ayi
j
jan
METEOR GARDEN 3....
EY GUYS UPDATE NEW....ACCORDING TO THE REPORTS, THEY ARE PLANNING TO DO METEOR GARDEN 3 (I don'tknowkung e2 na ba ung METEOR FARM) BARBIE XU ALREADY ACCEPTED AGAIN DOING METEOR GARDEN 3... *SANA NGA...i'm crossing my fingers!!!
Views: 190   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 19, 2003 10:24pm
by angel
How they able to hide F2 and ASOS
Bilib talaga ako sa mga gumawa ng plano na lituhin ang mga fans. At first there were reports that f2 and barbie are staying at dusit then edsa shangrila when they arrived they were checked-in in Galleria suites daw.When i was inside the concert site they said nilito...
Views: 123   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 19, 2003 10:19pm
by jerzai
j
jerzai
ETERNAL LOVE????
what's the story of eternal love? di ata alam yun. ang alam kong ipapalabas na series ni barbie eh yung chinese ghost story nga ba yun? can any body please tell me!!!
Views: 329   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 19, 2003 11:35am
by jan
j
jan
GMA WILL BE THE OFFICIAL MEDIA PARTNER OF VIC AND JERRY'S CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE PEOPLE LETS JOIN FORCES NOT TO ALLOW THIS, CALL ABSCBN NOW, I HATE GMA7 MORE, THEY DON'T DESERVE IT!!!! PLEASE,,,,JOIN FORCES NAMAN!!!! SANA HINDI TOTOO PLEASE!!!!!
Views: 133   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 19, 2003 11:14am
by jan
j
jan
MARMALADE BOY OF KEN ZHU WILL BE IN GMA7!!!!!
GOSH THIS IS NOT HAPPENING, PLEASE LETS MAKE A FULL FORCE, LETS IMMEDIATELY CALL ABS AND SEND THE LETTER NOW, WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING, I REALLY CAN'T IMAGINE MYSELF WATCHING IT OVER GMA7, PLEASE, SPREAD TOUR FRIENDS, MAS MARAMI, MAS MAAALARM ANG ABSCBN, PLEASE!!!!
Views: 182   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 19, 2003 11:12am
by jan
The EVENT vanness,ken and Asos only guest performers?
Somebody e-mailed me vanness' message and feelings on his philippine visit. He said he and ken sang 3 songs each excluding their duet he woulkd have want to sing 7-8 songs but the contract stated hey should sing 3 songs since they are only guest performers that's why...
Views: 361   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 19, 2003 12:40am
by charity
m
mia
Korina to interview Jerry and confirmed..he will be here by November
ha ha ha..Can you believe that..my mom woke me up just to inform me that Jerry confirmed to be here this November for the Press Conference of Bench, and as per Maganda Umaga Bayan...Korina is sked to leave the country next week to interview him...Good move by Korina...
Views: 211   Replies: 6
Last Post: Sep 18, 2003 9:38pm
by lye
j
jan
OFFICIAL COMMENTS OF VANNESS WU AFTER VISITING THE PHILIPPINES AND HIS THANK YOU MESSAGE FOR ALL THE
SOURCE: F4 HEAVEN YAHOO GROUPS FILIPINO SUPPORTERS WERE MARVELOUS We had a marvelous crowd, and once you had that kind of crowd the enrgy within would go up, even if you are tired and really exhausted, seeing the crowd, the support, love, and all, everything wil...
Views: 161   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 18, 2003 9:08am
by charity
j
jan
charity: and to all :official statement of vanness wu
hi there,i posted the whole official statement of vanness wu and his thank u message here, hanapin nyo na lang sa previous message, tnx...please let us contact abs to air f4 indiviadual series,it is the right time, let us not allow to air in gma7, love storm will air...
Views: 398   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 18, 2003 8:30am
by charity
j
jan
LETS ADMITIT KRIS AQUINO DID A G OOD JOB!!!
Kris really did a good job when he interviewed the f2 and asos, i mean, the interview was good,lively,and funny,kc,kris is so spontaneous, she really wanted to bring out the best of ken and vanness...with ASOS, i liked her interview kc halata mong aliw na aliw din cn...
Views: 225   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 18, 2003 6:38am
by joji
The Event Experience
I think its kindda late to give you guys the story behind the F2 concert.Anyway because of my busy schedule i didnt have the time to give u guys the story in my own perspective. The concert started at around 8:30, but can you guys believe that i was already inside t...
Views: 156   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 18, 2003 6:17am
by Ayi
j
jerzai
great show but i was little dissapointed
the show was great, and also the audience. when i arrived at the ULTRA the sobrabg haba ng pila, sa umpisa ok naman, controlled and organize sila, but when the show started, doon na nagka gulo, i was seated on the VIP RIGHT, hindi malapit pero hindi naman malayo, noo...
Views: 244   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 17, 2003 9:57pm
by jerzai
j
jan
call and email abs to air other f4 tv series,support abs...here's the#
9244101 and 9244281 email: feedback@abs-cbn.com f4 tv series: come to my place - f4 marmalade boy - ken zhu peach girl - vanness wu office of the proposal ( the new one) - vanness wu love scar - jerry yan (i thinkkasamarin c ken d2) great teacher season 1,2,3...
Views: 133   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 17, 2003 5:23pm
by ailyn
m
mia
Storm ABS CBN with phone calls ..let's show our support
There is an existing network battle.....and i feel the same way as you all guys...i think a much better and effective approach is really to call ABS CBN...I already did last night regarding sked of F4 mania's sudden change of time and some details. Immediately, they...
Views: 121   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 17, 2003 5:08pm
by mia
j
jan
GMA holds the right to air LOVESTORM vs ABS ETERNAL LOVE of barbie and cute danielchen
Hey guys,I'm kinda ****** off because GMA7 holds the right to air LOVESTROM of vic, ken, and vivian hsu (rumored gf of vanness) VS ETERNAL LOVE of barbie xu (by the way i love her sister, she has a great sense of humor, hehe. Wait...i'm glad it will air na but i'm no...
Views: 292   Replies: 7
Last Post: Sep 17, 2003 5:02pm
by charity
j
jan
email add of abscbn??? AYOKO SA GMA!!!! love storm...u belong to abs!!!
hey guys,i'm an abs loyalist since they are the first one who featured f4 and introduced the world of chinese love stories via meteor garden ,so i really can't imagine myself watching my favorites f4 in GMA&, no offense with GMA fanatics,it'sjust that parang nakatata...
Views: 317   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 17, 2003 5:00pm
by ailyn
j
jan
WATCH METEOR FEVER IN MANILA - FOCUS ON KEN
watch it later cute ni ken lalona when he say "gustokita" and ken and vanness say "abs,aming kapamilya"hay...grabeeee.....i wanna share na iadore Dee Xu (Barbie's sister) she's kwela, and u could see that the 2 sisters are really sincere and down to earth...not to me...
Views: 120   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 17, 2003 4:09pm
by jan
m
Maris
F2 and ASOS arrival pics
here's the link: http://www.angelfire.com/film/wuhoo.one.html
Views: 135   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 16, 2003 11:36pm
by jerzai
m
Maris
Jerry Yan exclusive on S-files
I saw a teaser this morning on Ch 7. It's going to be shown tomorrow Sept 14. Maybe it's the exclusive interview of Jerry in HK with Richard.
Views: 380   Replies: 8
Last Post: Sep 16, 2003 11:32pm
by jerzai
m
marj
Richard interviews jerry at Sfiles
When the show opened, Richard was already plugging that they are gonna show his exclusive interview with Jerry Yan in Hongkong. Then, Paolo asked him "Guwapo ba talaga?" Then he said..lam mo mas guwapo pa kayong dalawa ron. Kasi TAYO magkasingtangkad kasi tayo... t...
Views: 198   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 16, 2003 11:10pm
by jerzai
ken was so handsome
when i saw ken i can't believed my eyes, he is well tanned and it best suits him, it gives him the manly aura that the fans in the event screamed and cheered when he went in the stage. this was his second time in our country, he was here when he was 7 and speaks good...
Views: 119   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 16, 2003 10:56pm
by jerzai
1 2
Free Forum powered by Bravenet