Return to Website

~Jim Keeling Ministries~ Forums Page

A place for Christians to ask questions which have concerned them about God and the Bible. Please be kind and considerate of others and post with a loving heart.  
Prayer request are welcome! May God Bless your visit...

~Jim Keeling Ministries~ Forums Page
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
We're back up and running once more.
Greetings in the precious name of Our Lord and Saviour, Jesus. I've had this disabled for some time because of unsavory and un-Christian post. It is now password protected and if you wish to post something on this forum I'd be honored. But you'll have to write me...
Views: 317   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 10, 2007 1:51pm
by Jm Keeling
My Testimony
Jusy ask if I would place her testimony on here for her and I was honored to. I pray tht her testimony will touch the hearts of all who read it.. Yours in Christ, Jim Keeling ANY FORUM IS OK WITH ME, JUST SO PPL CAN READ MY TESTIMONY.. .. MY NAME IS JUDY ANN...
Views: 606   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 18, 2005 8:11pm
by Judy Dadisman
My Testimony
As promised..here is my testimony.. You will have to put it where you want others to see...ok...You post it please Jesus Is My Rock.... I am an only child..My mom dedicated me to Jesus when I was a baby... I accepted Jesus as My...
Views: 2068   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jan 6, 2005 8:31am
by Nellie McDiffett
THE SECOND COMING IS OVER
Synopsis of Celestial Revelation http://www.penpress.net/religion3.htm Chapter 1. The book begins with an historical introduction then moves on to reveal the meaning of the seven spirits, which are identified with the seven planetary rays that is the seven known orb...
Views: 1449   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 3, 2004 2:40am
by Hilda
b
bob
greetings
heaven bound
Views: 616   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 26, 2004 4:29pm
by Jim Keeling
j
joyce
r u ok?
Jim---u'v disapeared from my e-mail! where r u ? r u ok? miss hearing from u and reading u'r letters to u'r " Little Flock" do so hope I've done nothing to lose u..broken any rules, etc!!! have some people that need u'r prayers badly..just a general will do. they're...
Views: 883   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 26, 2004 4:03pm
by Jim Keeling
prayer requests
Bro Jim,please pray for more open doors for Bible study, for my wife's healthy pregnancy & normal delivery on the first week of May. Please pray also for my need of a second hand car worth $2700 for my Bible study. I believe that a prayer of a righteous man availeth...
Views: 631   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 26, 2004 3:39pm
by Jim Keeling
I need Prayer
Hi I would like to thankyou for taking the time to read this and maybe say a prayer for me and my family. What happened is me, my husband and two kids have lost our home and belongings to toxic mold. As you probally know there is not much help out there for this type...
Views: 657   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 26, 2004 3:22pm
by Jim Keeling
PRAYER REQUEST
MY MOTHER LEVARTHA VEAL HAS BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH CANCER IN HER MOUTH WHICH HAS GOT INTO HER BONE. THE DOCTORS SAY IT WILL BE VERY HARD TO GET IT ALL. BUT OUR TRUST IS IN GOD AND NOT THE DOCTORS. PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MOM'S HEALING AND ALSO FOR MY DAD, GORDON, HE HAS BEEN...
Views: 575   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 2, 2003 11:04am
by Jim Keeling
Prayer Request
Please keep my Brother in law Sherrill Asbill in Prayer. He had a mild stroke this evening.Pray that God will heal him back to normal and still be able to do God's work. Thanks, Mary M. Sharpe South Carolina
Views: 602   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 2, 2003 10:59am
by Jim Keeling
t
Tammy
Anagrams
I recently heard about making anagrams out of people's names. Someone told me about it not too long ago. I don't know anything at all about this subject. Can anyone tell me what making anagrams out of people's names is all about? I've heard that some Christians now l...
Views: 609   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 23, 2003 12:44pm
by Tammy
Healing prayer and salvation
I have an aunt named Natalie who has had 2 strokes in the last 2 weeks. She also has Alzheimer's Disease, so I'm not sure if she can be reached with the Gospel, but I am going to try. I'm planning on visiting her tomorrow. Please pray that she will be able to underst...
Views: 726   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 14, 2003 9:06pm
by Bob Gaudio
Use of this forum
Hi. I was just wondering if this forum could be used for prayer requests?? Please let me know. Thanks!!
Views: 724   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 27, 2003 11:55pm
by Bob Gaudio
How do you know you are saved?
Hi, My name is Jim and I would like to ask you if you know Jesus as your personal saviour. If you have accepted Jesus could you tell me how you know that you are saved. Can you tell me where in the Bible I can find and know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I am heaven...
Views: 631   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 14, 2000 9:17am
by Jim Keeling
Welcome to your Bravenet Forum!
Welcome to your Bravenet Forum!Please feel free to customize your Forum by changing colors, fonts and images. You can also delete messages from your Forum. If you have any questions about how to setup and customize your Forum please...
Views: 703   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 9, 2000 8:20am
by Bravenet Member ...
Free Forum powered by Bravenet